We are very excited to have a school nurse on-site this year.
Erin comes to us from Latrobe Community Health Service, and will be at our school on Mondays and Wednesdays during school terms.
This program provides services and support including (but not limited to):
- Helping students attend appointments with GPs and paediatricians
- Working with GPs and paediatricians to progress the child's follow-up care and treatment
- Providing health and hygiene education
- Offering mental health support
- Helping with hearing and vision screening
- Providing nutrition advice
- Helping children learn how to look after their teeth and gums at home
The program introductory letter is below.